 |
My friend Jovita and I have due dates only 2 days apart! Her baby girl, Mercy, is due on March 30!
|
I got on the blog this morning and was greeted with this message on my countdown clock ... "Today is My Due Date!" WooHoo! I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Now that it's here I can't sleep. It's 4 am and I am wide awake. I go to the hospital in 4 hours to induce labor. I'm nervous because I know what's coming. But I'm also excited and ready to meet this sweet baby! All week I've been hoping that maybe I would go into labor on my own, but Garrett was uninterested in making an early appearance. Jeff and I are hoping that maybe this will translate into a laid back personality ... that he'll be a no-rush kind of guy! :) Now I'm 40 weeks and it's time. I know I have some hard hours, days and weeks ahead of me but I am so thankful for the incredible blessing of being able to carry and deliver this baby. And I'm beyond excited to finally hold Garrett in my arms! If you think of us this morning, please pray for a smooth delivery! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment