So I'm a little late posting about Hudson's birthday, but here it is! Hudson turned 4 on February 12th! I can't believe how big he's getting. When I took him to his well check he had grown 4 inches in the past year!! (and only gained 4 pounds haha!) He's one tall, thin dude! It seems like everyday he's finding something new that he can do all by himself. He loves to help Mommy and Daddy with whatever we're doing and is so sweet to his little brother. He also loves finding out how big Garrett is each week and continually talks about how life will be when he's born. He's a great big brother!
The rule at our house is that you have to be 4 to chew gum. Hudson has been looking forward to turning 4 for a long time! I bought a bunch of bubble gum for his party and the day before his birthday Hudson was with me in the kitchen and asked if he could just smell a piece ... he was way excited!! He had his first piece as soon as breakfast was over on his birthday morning!
We had a bunch of family over for burgers and cake for his party. Hudson had a blast hanging out with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles! He loved all the presents he received and was too busy playing to take the time to eat a piece of cake.
 |
| In honor of his Bubble Gum Party, I made him a bubble gum machine cake! |
We've been letting the boys watch cartoon Spider Man episodes. Hudson loves it and asked for a Spider Man suit for his birthday. I love this video of him opening it ... I couldn't have asked for a better reaction!
 |
| He wore the suit for the rest of the party! |
 |
| ... and received some other Spider Man gear which he was equally excited about! |
 |
| Hudson with LiLi and GT |
 |
| Cooper took a turn with the Spider Man suit later in the day while Hudson tried out his new fireman gear! |
No comments:
Post a Comment