For the past several weeks I've been in major nesting mode. I made a list of all the things I wanted to get done around the house and as of yesterday they are all marked off! My bag has been packed for weeks (just in case!), the boys have a bag, I finished Cooper's scrapbook (2.5 years later), I got Garrett's scrapbook ready, nursery schedules at church are in order, the slide shows I do every year for the youth group are finished, random projects around the house are completed, all the baby items that have been stored away for 2 years are washed and ready and I even took the time to create some artwork for Garrett's room! It's a good feeling to feel ready, but now I have to be patient. I've been hoping for a week or two now that he might make an early surprise appearance. No such luck! He's apparently quite cozy in his current home. I'm 39 weeks today and if nothing happens this week I'm going in next Monday morning (March 28th - his due date) at 8 am to get induced. I'm so relieved to have an end in sight - although I'm still rooting for an early arrival! This pregnancy has been good and really I don't have much to complain about - except for the fact that I'm just plain HUGE! I can't wait for the day when I can bend over to pick something up without groaning, and walk without this incredibly unattractive waddle! 7 days (or less!) before I'm holding my sweet boy!! Woohoo!!


Love the canvas! Time got away from me today- will call soon. Want to hear about today's appt.
ReplyDeletePs - my vote for garretts bday is 3/27 and 10lbs, 1 oz
:)