Here's my huge self at 36 weeks. I've made it to the final month! Only 28 days left until my due date. I seem to grow bigger by the day, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me. For the most part I'm handling it pretty well but there are the occasional moments when I feel like my belly button might just burst open. Garrett moves a lot when I sit down which is so fun! I never get tired of watching limbs protrude from inside my belly ... it's quite a weird sight! I went to the doctor today and everything looked good. No progress to speak of, but I'm happy to let this little guy keep cooking as long as he needs to. I'll start going to the doctor every week from here on out. I'm so excited to hold this baby in the next few weeks! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment